    all may return.

    or

    Just nuke it regardless.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jun 18, 2004

  2. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    ah the star trek scenario

    billyw, Jun 18, 2004

  3. Keyboard Cowboy

    Consultant Guest

    the shock factor is wearing off

    Consultant, Jun 18, 2004
  4. Shocked... No.

    Pissed? YES!

    My Grandmother is going over to Qatar (on the border of
    Saudia Arabia in the Persian Penisulla (sp?))... my cousin
    (female) married an arab... they lived here in the US for
    quite a long time... but moved back there when his father
    died about 10 years ago. My grandmother is going there to
    visit... not a good time.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jun 18, 2004
  5. Keyboard Cowboy

    Anonymous Guest

    My thoughts exactly!

    Anonymous, Jun 18, 2004
  6. Keyboard Cowboy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Good, I'm glad *someone* has a plan.
    Hey, Israel isn't having too much trouble with their little wall experiment,
    now are they?
    Why are women and children allowed out, but not men?
    Well, now that we've got a democracy (in the US's image, kinda) over in
    Iraq, how could anyone conceivable imprison someone until proven guilty of
    anything? That said, even I'd be willing to be imprisoned if the alternative
    was, say, torture...
    OK, now you're getting silly. Everyone would agree to questioning, or pose
    as a woman, leave the area, then you'd nuke it. Great, now we have 20
    million people, who many consider crazy (some rightfully so, some not),
    angry because they have no home. Where do you think they're going to come
    first? You guessed it....the "land of opportunity." Good work, now all the
    people that hate us, hate us even more, and they're *among* us. Fantastic!

    I guess the US could outsource their terrorists to other countries. Like
    India. ;)
    20? Not even 200. Check out this, it's rather interesting:
    http://www.kiddofspeed.com/
    Oh, now I know you were just kidding.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 18, 2004
  7. Keyboard Cowboy

    Consultant Guest

    im glad they are the religion of peace!

    - Koran, chapter V, verse 33-34 : "The only reward of those who make war
    upon Allah and His Prophet and perpetrate corruption in the land will be
    that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on
    alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land"

    - Koran, chapter V, verse 51 : "O believers, do not hold Jews and Christians
    as your allies. They are allies of one another; and anyone who makes them
    his friends is surely one of them; and Allah does not guide the unjust."

    - Koran, chapter VIII, verse 12 : "And the Lord said to the angels: I am
    with you. Go and strengthen the faithful. I shall fill the hearts of
    infidels with terror. So smite them on their necks and every joint."

    - Koran, chapter VIII, verse 57 : "If you meet them in battle, inflict on
    them such a defeat as would be a lesson for those who come after them."

    - Koran, chapter VIII, verse 58 : "Prepare against them whatever army and
    cavalry you can muster, that you may strike terror in (the hearths of) the
    enemies of Allah and your own, and others besides them not known to you, but
    known to Allah."

    - Koran, chapter VIII, verse 65 : O Prophet, urge the believers to fight...
    So, If there are twenty steadfast men among you, they will beat two hundred,
    if there are a hundred, they will beat a thousand of the unbelievers, for
    they are men with no understanding.

    - Koran, chapter IX, verse 5 : "Then, when the sacred months have passed,
    slay the idolaters wheresover ye find them, and take the captive, or besiege
    them, and lie in wait for them at every likely place. But if they repent and
    fulfill their devotional obligations, and pay the zagat (special tax), then
    let them go their way. Lo! Allah is forgiving and, merciful."

    - Koran, chapter VIII, verse 111: "Allah has verily bought the souls and
    possessions of the faithful in exchange for a promise of Paradise. They
    fight in the cause of Allah, and kill and are killed."

    - Koran, chapter XLV11, verse 4: "When you crash with the unbelievers,
    strike off their heads and, when you have laid them down, bind them tight".

    Validate here
    http://islamicity.com/mosque/SURAI.HTM

    Consultant, Jun 18, 2004
  8. Keyboard Cowboy

    SEVERED HEAD Guest

    The problem is saudia arabia, Bush's long time friends.

    Saudi Telethon Raises Over $100 Million for
    Palestinians

    RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - More than $100 million has been
    collected in a telethon that ended Saturday to raise money
    for the Palestinians and also allowed Saudis to vent their
    anger against Israel and the United States on state-owned
    television.

    A 6-year-old boy, with a plastic gun slung over his
    shoulder and fake explosives strapped around his waist,
    walked into a donation center and made a symbolic donation
    of plastic explosives, according to Al Watan daily.
    Another Saudi, 26-year-old Mohamed al-Qahtani, offered his
    car, saying he hoped it will "reach the Palestinian areas
    so a Palestinian fighter could use it to blow up a
    military barracks and kill (Israeli) soldiers," Al Watan
    reported.

    Saudi Arabia's ruler, King Fahd, ordered the fund-raising
    drive to help channel mounting public anger against Israel
    and the United States away from street protests, which the
    kingdom bans for fear they would get out of control. The
    campaign was criticized by some in the United States as an
    incitement to violence. But Saudi officials in Washington
    have assured the Bush administration that proceeds raised
    are intended to serve humanitarian purposes, not help the
    families of Palestinian suicide bombers. Defense minister,
    Prince Sultan, on Saturday criticized public
    demonstrations in the Arab world, asking "how does the
    demagoguery of the streets and the burning and ripping of
    flags help Palestinians in their country?"

    Charitable donations to help the Palestinians "are what
    would help," Sultan said in comments carried by the
    official Saudi Press Agency. The Saudi Committee for the
    Support of the Intefadeh, or uprising, which has organized
    the telethon, said in a statement that it will also send
    $10.5 million in emergency aid to 200,000 Palestinians,
    whose West Bank towns have been besieged by Israeli forces
    since March 29.

    Several other Gulf states have staged telethons. One
    Friday in the United Arab Emirates on Abu Dhabi TV raised
    more than $50 million. Another in neighboring Bahrain saw
    more than $10.5 million pledged. Telethons held in Dubai
    and Qatar this week raised $35 million and $8.2 million
    respectively. In Jerusalem, Secretary of State Colin
    Powell noted the dire situation in some Palestinian towns.
    He announced a $30 million U.S. contribution for the U.N.
    Relief and Works Agency on top of the $80 million already
    contributed annually.

    SEVERED HEAD, Jun 18, 2004
  9. Keyboard Cowboy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    im glad they are the religion of peace!<snip a bunch>

    Hey, at least their god isn't the one causing major sh!tstorms. Sodom and
    Gomorrah, anyone? Great flood? All those crazy plagues (Exodus)? I'm quite
    sure the list goes on and on.
    Also, is this not what Christians did during the Crusades? And, if you
    prefer more recent examples, take, for example, oh, *any war*.

    <snip some more>

    Not to say that I'm Muslim or anything, or that I agree with the perception
    that it's the "peaceful religion" (or, for that matter, evil). Just pointing
    a few things out...

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 18, 2004
  10. Keyboard Cowboy

    Consultant Guest

    that's why i chose not to participate in religion. the most radical
    fruitballs are often the most religious. go figure.

    consultant
    (only worships himself)

    Consultant, Jun 18, 2004
  11. no... It was a toss up of that, or go over there and kick
    all their dogs!

    Keyboard Cowboy MCNGP #14
    *Fight Kerpalism with Kerpalism*
    or
    *an eye for a eye, a tooth for a kicked dog*

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jun 18, 2004
  12. Keyboard Cowboy

    Jtyc Guest

    Hey, at least their god isn't the one causing major sh!tstorms. Sodom and

    It's the same god. The big 3 all believe in Abraham as the start of it all.
    Crusades may have been religious but Vietnam wasn't, Korea, WWII, WWI...
    Most wars are about territory.
    I know people like to hate on Christianity but if you take the time to
    actually read what Jesus preached, it wasn't hate. It was turn the other
    cheek.

    The difference is Christianity went through a reformation, Islam has yet to
    have one. Isalm is still stuck in the middle ages.

    Jtyc, Jun 18, 2004
  13. Keyboard Cowboy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    ditto, my man. ditto. i'm not a fan of any organized religion.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 18, 2004
  14. Thoroughly nuke the entire mideast area in said
    I vote for that.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 18, 2004
  15. Keyboard Cowboy

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    all.

    Yes, I'm aware that it's the same god, but the religious books portray them
    in a different light, no? The Bible paints God as fickle - sometimes loving,
    sometimes smiting innocent people and animals. The Koran portrays God mostly
    as a "nice guy", doesn't it?
    Yeah, but that doesn't mean that the Christians who fight in the wars (say,
    Americans in WWII) aren't trying to teach their enemies a lesson (Or, more
    recently, the Iraqi-prison-torture/humiliation-videos), so the rest of the
    enemies will back off. (Of course, this goes for non-Christians too, but I
    was discounting that simply to prove my point about Christians.)
    I never said Christianity was about hate. You'll be hard-pressed to find a
    religion that *is*. And I think Jesus was a pretty swell dude. Turning the
    other cheek is not synonymous with hatred, I agree, but there are
    fundamentalists (of many religions) who are, to put it bluntly,
    balls-to-the-wall-psycho. My example was the Crusades, although I can't
    limit it to that. Take, for example, David Duke. Ku Klux Klan member. Grand
    Wizard, or whatever it's called. Hating on blacks and Jews, publicly, is
    hardly "turning the other cheek." Again, let me stress that I'm not saying
    all Christians are David Dukes. He's obviously the exception. But the David
    Dukes are out there. And his buddy, there, David Koresh.
    Just because they've reformed doesn't mean they're right.

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 18, 2004
  16. islam - the enemy of the Western way of life....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 18, 2004
  17. ah the star trek scenario

    yeah, but we should not set our phasers on stun.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 18, 2004
  18. Keyboard Cowboy

    Consultant Guest

    i say you drop pig carcasses from the sky. wrap their corpses in them. these
    cowards make me sick.

    Consultant, Jun 18, 2004
  19. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    can't speak to the Koran, but God in the Bible has always reminded me of
    a parent. When you have kids you will understand what I mean. One minute
    your kids are the best and then they go and do something that makes you
    want kill them...I'm a loving father, but don't tick me off...

    $0.02

    Neil, Jun 18, 2004
  20. Keyboard Cowboy

    JaR Guest

    They are doing wonders for my personal compassion with their cause. You
    have one more vote for world's largest parking lot. They want 'jihad',
    let's show them 'jihad'!

    JaR
    Jihadi Thug

    JaR, Jun 18, 2004