  1. Zogby

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    PING: Mrs. M!

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 13, 2004

  2. Zogby

    Jtyc Guest

    in every way!

    I respectfully disagree.

    Jtyc, Aug 13, 2004

  3. Zogby

    Mike T. Guest

    I'd say Rush too, but Geddy Lee's voice makes my eardrums want to commit
    suicide. You can keep Leonard Cohen, but I'll take Bachman-Turner Overdrive.

    Mike T., Aug 13, 2004
  4. Zogby

    Neil Guest

    so'kay...I'd show the pics to her myself, but...she likes the big
    dawgs...like me

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 13, 2004
  5. Zogby

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you probably like steppenwolf too?

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 13, 2004
  6. Zogby

    Mike T. Guest

    Hang on a sec...have to adjust my mullet..

    Mike T., Aug 13, 2004
  7. Zogby

    kpg Guest

    HA! she has sent me a couple of pics of her pussy...guess she doesn't like

    Now how did THAT get through the filters?

    I'm so confused.

    gpk

    kpg, Aug 13, 2004
  8. Zogby

    Rick Guest

    Is a mitress cheaper then a wife?

    Rick

    Rick, Aug 13, 2004
  9. Zogby

    JaR Guest

    www.bigskybrew.com/

    Mmmmmmm Moose Drool

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 13, 2004
  10. Zogby

    JaR Guest

    Your apologies will fall on deaf ears until you do something about Shatner.

    And I mean it, too.

    JaR
    Adamant Thug

    JaR, Aug 13, 2004
  11. Zogby

    JaR Guest

    GOLF = Because all the really good four letter words were already used.

    JaR
    Duffer Thug

    JaR, Aug 13, 2004
  12. Zogby

    anonymous Guest

    only if your wife doesn't find out about her... otherwise,
    gets awefully damn expensive.

    anonymous, Aug 13, 2004
  13. Zogby

    JaR Guest

    s/good/no

    That's more like it.

    JaR
    Correct Thug

    JaR, Aug 13, 2004
  14. Zogby

    JaR Guest

    $Pantheon be praised.

    JaR
    Grateful Thug

    JaR, Aug 13, 2004
  15. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    women cheap, hahahahaha...
    buy a ferrari, a lot cheaper to run one of them than it is to run a woman..

    billyw, Aug 13, 2004
  16. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    oi.... leave geddy alone...

    an aquired taste i admit.. but....

    billyw, Aug 13, 2004
  17. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    does shatner still claim to be canadian.. last i saw he kept calling himself
    an american

    billyw, Aug 13, 2004
  18. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    please be more precise

    billyw, Aug 13, 2004
  19. Zogby

    Jtyc Guest

    please be more precise

    I disagree that Canada is better than the U.S. in every way.

    Jtyc, Aug 13, 2004
  20. Zogby

    JaR Guest

    They have prettier money!