    condition you take the inhabitants with the property...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 13, 2004

  2. Zogby

    Neil Guest

    who doesn't
    http://www.neuvel.net/Audio files/iamnotcanadian.mp3

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 13, 2004

  3. Zogby

    Neil Guest

    and ketchup

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 13, 2004
  4. Zogby

    Neil Guest

    [email protected]

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 13, 2004
  5. Zogby

    Neil Guest

    we do however appologise for Celine Dione...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 13, 2004
  6. Zogby

    Neil Guest

    that's it exactly. no more bohemian rhapsodey...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 13, 2004
  7. Zogby

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    and we are VERY sorry about Anne Murry. :-(

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 13, 2004
  8. Zogby

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    y'all naw say y'waz up?

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 13, 2004
  9. Zogby

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    yo! you back!

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 13, 2004
  10. Zogby

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Start talking about Canada and guess who decides to start posting again...

    TechGeekPro, Aug 13, 2004
  11. Zogby

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Aug 13, 2004
  12. Zogby

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I'll vote you into the MCNGP if I can see *that* pic.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 13, 2004
  13. Zogby

    Ben Guest

    Do they do moose dishes now? Moose Chow Mein?

    Ben, Aug 13, 2004
  14. Zogby

    Mike T. Guest

    But we ARE appreciative for Neil Young.

    Mike T., Aug 13, 2004
  15. GOLF = Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 13, 2004
  16. Zogby

    Neil Guest

    back from holidays, so I had to be choosey as to what to start responding
    to....

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

    <fx=Dr.Evil>
    no I can't back that up
    </fx>
    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 13, 2004
  17. Zogby

    Neil Guest

    merci beaucoup

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 13, 2004
  18. Zogby

    Neil Guest

    HA! she has sent me a couple of pics of her pussy...guess she doesn't like
    you...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 13, 2004