    billyw Guest

    i live next to a golf course..
    and hate the bloody sport..

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Zogby

    catwalker63 Guest

    When you're a Jet
    You're a Jet all the way
    From your first cigarrette
    To your last dying day

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker
    aka Pussy Feet
    BS, MCP

    "I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"

    catwalker63, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Zogby

    Jtyc Guest

    i live next to a golf course..
    It is an incredibly stupid sport.

    But for some reason I enjoy playing it.

    It's kinda weird really.

    Jtyc, Aug 12, 2004
  4. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    i only like driving the buggies

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004
  5. Zogby

    catwalker63 Guest

    When you're a Jet
    You're a Jet all the way
    From your first cigarrette
    To your last dying day

    <reposted with fixed signature>

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    catwalker63, Aug 12, 2004
  6. Zogby

    catwalker63 Guest

    That's the only thing I know how to do. Not well mind you -- nearly
    rolled one once. <g>

    catwalker63, Aug 12, 2004
  7. Zogby

    Mike T. Guest

    Great idea, but I haven't touched the stuff in years.

    Mike T., Aug 12, 2004
  8. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    funny that.. me too..
    also tried to jump a bunker in one... never quite made it..

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004
  9. Zogby

    Mike T. Guest

    I was playing one time and saw a cart sticking out of the lake at a perfect
    45° angle....well, I saw HALF the cart. Golf is the reason I took up
    bowling. At least if I throw a bad ball on the lanes, I usually don't have
    to fish the ball out of the lake of search for it in the woods.

    Mike T., Aug 12, 2004
  10. women (and billyw) should not be allowed on a golf course (just
    kidding!!)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 12, 2004
  11. funny that.. me too..
    have you ever appeared in jackass?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 12, 2004
  12. Zogby

    catwalker63 Guest

    You're just not thinking this through, are you? Who else can you send
    back to the clubhouse for more beer? So what if it's a little shaken up
    when it arrives. Ya'll don't want to walk back for it, do you?

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    catwalker63, Aug 12, 2004
  13. Zogby

    Jtyc Guest

    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."

    This is the only part of your post I focused on.

    Jtyc, Aug 12, 2004
  14. Zogby

    catwalker63 Guest

    That's my boy!!

    catwalker63, Aug 12, 2004
  15. Zogby

    Jtyc Guest

    That's my boy!!
    Still gets my motor running.

    gonna head out on the highway

    looking for adventure

    Jtyc, Aug 13, 2004
  16. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    erm.. no..
    hate the program...

    this was 8 years ago.. i've moved on.. always said i was ahead of my time

    billyw, Aug 13, 2004
  17. Zogby

    Neil Guest

    in every way!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 13, 2004
  18. Zogby

    Neil Guest

    it's not too late to order chinese...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 13, 2004
  19. Zogby

    Neil Guest

    yes but they all have silly accents there

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 13, 2004
  20. Zogby