  1. actually it's you that's the alien...
    yes boss, right away boss, sorry boss.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Zogby

    Jtyc Guest

    some countries have finesse

    You burned down our library you barbarians!

    Jtyc, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Zogby

    Jtyc Guest

    prefer the sound of new zealand.

    I met some girls from New Zealand while in Australia. They said they had
    to get away from the men in their own country.

    I have never argued otherwise. That's why I'm a proponent of a joint,
    British/American takeover of the world.

    Jtyc, Aug 12, 2004
  4. I have never argued otherwise. That's why I'm a proponent of a joint,
    what about canada? Oh I remember now, they're part of the british
    empire (just kidding!!!).

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 12, 2004
  5. Zogby

    Jtyc Guest

    what about canada? Oh I remember now, they're part of the british
    Well the US has the firepower and the British have the experience. I'm all
    for it but, what exactly are the Canadians going to bring to the party?

    Jtyc, Aug 12, 2004
  6. what about canada? Oh I remember now, they're part of the british
    lol!

    ping Neil, Sue, Kat, Rowdy......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 12, 2004
  7. Zogby

    JaR Guest

    They will donate Quebec for target practice.

    JaR, Aug 12, 2004
  8. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    yea i know.. but did you see the books that were in it...

    anyway blair said sorry so that's an end to it

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004
  9. Zogby

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    I thought Canada was part of the US already?

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 12, 2004
  10. Zogby

    Andy Foster Guest

    Kraft Dinner?

    Andy Foster, Aug 12, 2004
  11. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    shania twain...

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004
  12. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    je deteste quebecois

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004
  13. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    actually they only stopped being so about 10 years ago...
    there was some thing to do with the leech, oops sorry queen..

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004
  14. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    also might i suggest we sort out saudi first..
    all that sand an oil will be good for our building industries

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004
  15. shania twain...

    now ya talking

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 12, 2004
  16. actually they only stopped being so about 10 years ago...
    what you mean they were so upset when freddy mercury died that they
    had to leave?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 12, 2004
  17. also might i suggest we sort out saudi first..
    make good par 5 course as well.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 12, 2004
  18. Zogby

    TechGeekPro Guest

    TechGeekPro, Aug 12, 2004
  19. Zogby