  1. Zogby

    Ben Guest

    Haha, true!

    Ben, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Zogby

    Ben Guest

    Mmmmmm moose <drools>

    Ben, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Zogby

    Ben Guest

    We didn't abandon it, we only had it on lease, had to part exchange it after
    the lease was up!

    Ben, Aug 12, 2004
  4. Zogby

    Brian Guest

    I like to be in America!
    O.K. by me in America!
    Ev'rything free in America
    For a small fee in America!

    A little Berstein music for your trip.

    Brian, Aug 12, 2004
  5. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    thing is we didn't have to hand it all back. but we did..
    i would have kept the new stuff, actually i would have just invaded china..

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004
  6. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    i just think it is...
    ok..
    if i say so then it must be true

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004
  7. Zogby

    Jtyc Guest

    We didn't abandon it, we only had it on lease, had to part exchange it
    after
    I don't want to hear your excuses!

    You let a perfectly good city go to waste...

    Jtyc, Aug 12, 2004
  8. Zogby

    Jtyc Guest

    all the moose walking around...

    We have those in the United States as well.

    Jtyc, Aug 12, 2004
  9. Zogby

    Jtyc Guest

    thing is we didn't have to hand it all back. but we did..
    china..

    You know the Chinese claim they can field a standing army of 100 million
    troops right?

    What you need to get is your "colony" of India to field its standing army of
    100 million troops and have them go at it.

    Take Pakistan out while your at it please.

    Jtyc, Aug 12, 2004
  10. Zogby

    Jtyc Guest

    i just think it is...
    I actually kinda liked Australia myself.

    Jtyc, Aug 12, 2004
  11. Zogby

    Ben Guest

    Yeah but 1 nuke would sort them all out!
    Now I'd pay to see that! It would be the fight of the centry, better than
    the final battle in LOTRs
    Haha

    Ben, Aug 12, 2004
  12. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    hold on there sonny..
    just remeber we've subjegated most of the world at one time..
    we can do it again.. it's not always about shock an awe you know...
    some countries have finesse

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004
  13. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    prefer the sound of new zealand.

    oz has too many things that want to bite the hell out of you...

    notice the link with all the "go to" places in the world....

    who civilised them???
    eh
    eh

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004
  14. Gasp! You mean that Chicken Kiev is NOT a Russian dish?

    he's lying to you fcuking guy.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 12, 2004
  15. You know the Chinese claim they can field a standing army of 100 million
    or a few dozen nukes
    nice

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 12, 2004
  16. China is the country you bloody British abandoned Hong Kong to.
    never a truer word spoken in jest....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 12, 2004
  17. We didn't abandon it, we only had it on lease, had to part exchange it after
    should have kept it

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 12, 2004
  18. You let a perfectly good city go to waste...

    like they did with khartoum (not).

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 12, 2004
  19. oz has too many things that want to bite the hell out of you...
    i always thought it was aliens

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 12, 2004
  20. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    actually it's you that's the alien...

    now get back to working for your colonial masters..
    oh and get me a beer while your at it

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004