America, Sweet America - I want to be there !

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Zogby, Aug 12, 2004.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 14, 2004

  2. Zogby

    Andy Foster Guest

    Any special offers?

    Andy Foster, Aug 14, 2004

  3. Zogby

    Neil Guest

    according to the Mandarin (http://www.mandarinbuffet.com/events.asp) it's
    sushi and shrimp, but there might be a little cat there somewhere

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 15, 2004
  4. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    didn't i just say that

    billyw, Aug 15, 2004
  5. Zogby

    Neil Guest

    just agreeing...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 15, 2004
  6. Zogby

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 15, 2004
  7. Zogby

    catwalker63 Guest

    Na, they couldn't catch me. If they did the P226 would have been enough
    to discourage them. <eg>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka chffl srrg

    "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

    catwalker63, Aug 15, 2004
  8. Zogby

    Neil Guest

    now you can eat pu$$y

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 15, 2004
  9. Zogby

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    are we having pu$$y for dinner? i thought you said duck? make up your
    mind!!!

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 15, 2004