America, Sweet America - I want to be there !

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Zogby, Aug 12, 2004.

  1. Zogby

    Zogby Guest

    I have 10+ years experience as a SysAdmin in Kiev,
    Russia. Recently, I got a very good offer from a company
    in USA. With all my papers in good order, when I went to
    consulate, my visa was rejected because I was considered
    an "immigration risk". NOW, this is TOTALLY STUPID thing
    on the part of the consulate offer to reject me.

    My question now is how to come to America ? Is it
    possible to come to Canada and then "visit" over to USA ?
    Are the officers at the USA border strict ? Also, is it
    possible to bribe them and get in ? Anyother way to enter
    USA and stay ? Please, Please friends help me as I don't
    want to lose this offer. I would personally visit and
    thank you with russian vodka if you help me at this hour
    of need. My email is

    Many Thanks nice folks,
    Zogby.

    Zogby, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Zogby

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i help you billy, but first you got to answer me a couple of question.

    is it true we can get mail order brides from the USSR?

    if it's true, then I need to know, are they gonna be "hawt"?

    And lastly, do you know Putin?

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Zogby

    Andy Foster Guest

    Since when has Kiev been in Russia?

    Andy Foster, Aug 12, 2004
  4. Zogby

    Zogby Guest

  5. Zogby

    Zogby Guest

  6. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    yanks dont know geography.. they think china is something you drink out of

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004
  7. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004
  8. Zogby

    billyw Guest

    stay in canada..
    it is nicer

    billyw, Aug 12, 2004
  9. Zogby

    Mike T. Guest

    My question now is how to come to America ? Is it
    No, only our elected officials are allowed to take bribes.

    Mike T., Aug 12, 2004
  10. Let's don't be silly.

    china is something you EAT OFF OF.

    --
    Fris "Hmmm... come to think of it, so is Chyna" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 12, 2004
  11. Gasp! You mean that Chicken Kiev is NOT a Russian dish?

    --
    Fris "All these years... I've been fooled" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 12, 2004
  12. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 12, 2004
  13. Trick question. I'm surprised he answered it.
    Russian chycks are only hawt in movies.
    As in "Ras?" His member has been making the rounds of the net lately.

    --
    Fris "Pickled Peter" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 12, 2004
  14. SHE'S A MAN, BABY! {$1}

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 12, 2004
  15. Zogby

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Do you "putty tang"?

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 12, 2004
  16. Zogby

    Dragon Guest

    There is no USSR any more.

    Dragon, Aug 12, 2004
  17. Zogby

    Jtyc Guest

    yanks dont know geography.. they think china is something you drink out of

    China is the country you bloody British abandoned Hong Kong to.

    It's a shame really.

    Jtyc, Aug 12, 2004
  18. Zogby

    Jtyc Guest

    stay in canada..
    In what way?

    Jtyc, Aug 12, 2004
  19. Zogby

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    but i still listen to "Back in the USSR"

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 12, 2004
  20. Zogby

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    all the moose walking around...