    power buying a motherboard so if anyone can point me in the right direction
    that would be great. I'm building a quad system for windows 7 Bata.

    Richard

    Richard, May 22, 2009

  2. Richard

    Mara Guest

    I'm running a 9850 Black Edition currently. Runs very well indeed.

    Mara, May 22, 2009

  3. Richard

    philo Guest

    Windows 7 Bata

    well how about that

    as in Windows 7 Bata,

    the better beta?

    philo, May 22, 2009
  4. Richard

    Buffalo Guest

    What apps are you going to run that a quad will speed up?
    Quad cores are power hungry and run hot.
    If you don't need a quad for your apps, try a dual-core AMD.
    Buffalo

    Buffalo, May 23, 2009