  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Do you have any experience using AMD Opteron processors?

    Guest, May 26, 2006

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 26, 2006

  3. What's the question about them? They're great processors. Far more energy
    efficient that the Xeons that they compare to in the Intel line. But
    primarily tuned for Server loads, rather than workstation loads.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 26, 2006
  4. Guest

    Gary Guest

    I use a single Operton system at home and at work. Also have 4 quad dual
    core operton servers at work.
    They work great.

    Gary, May 26, 2006
  5. Guest

    churin Guest

    I am using a dual Opteron system as a work station at home. It works greate.

    churin, May 27, 2006
  6. Guest

    Senheiser Guest

    I use a dual Opteron server board with dual Opteron 240's. Love them! Got a
    single Opteron board a month ago, love that one, too.

    Senheiser, May 27, 2006