AMD Dual-Core processor new driver

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Guest, May 18, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, May 18, 2006

  2. Charlie Russel - MVP, May 18, 2006

  3. Guest

    Corsair Guest

    And for all AMD processor too:

    Athlon 64 - X2 - Turion - etc.

    for windows XP32 - XP64 - 2003 32/64

    looking for the driver for the specific model in the download area.

    thanks, downloaded and installed the Turion64 for wxp32 and the Athlon64 for
    wxp64.

    Corsair, May 19, 2006
  4. Guest

    Rick Guest

    The package actually is a one-for-all. It has both 32-bit and 64-bit
    drivers in the same package.

    Rick, May 19, 2006
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Rick:
    Thanks for the info.
    Will download ir right away.
    Carlos

    Guest, May 19, 2006
  6. Have you spotted any benefits from it yet?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, May 19, 2006
  7. Guest

    RonK Guest

    I don't notice any difference yet.

    RonK, May 19, 2006
  8. No obvious benefits.
    It's probably just updated to drive the new processors which are about to be
    released.

    Dominic Payer, May 19, 2006
  9. Thanks to both - and yes, much as I expected.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, May 20, 2006