    Diehard Guest

    what is the faster cpu? Athlon 1.33ghz cpu or the Athlon Duron 1.6? the
    duron is $42 and the Athlon 1.33 is $40.

    Diehard, Dec 5, 2003

  2. Diehard

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    The duron would be faster in this case

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk
    website: under construction
    email/IM for rates/services

    DeMoN LaG, Dec 6, 2003

  3. Diehard

    Diehard Guest

    Well only by clock number, but maybe not performance, so i was curious. but
    thanks

    Diehard, Dec 6, 2003
  4. Diehard

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    No, not only by the clock number. By performance. The Duron 1.6 was
    recently tested against Celeron's up to 2.6 ghz and a P4 1.8 ghz. It was
    faster than all of them. I've previously seen a 1.8 ghz P4 be faster than
    an Athlon XP 1500+, which is faster than an Athlon 1.33. So the Duron
    would be faster.

    DeMoN LaG, Dec 6, 2003