    Don't mess this up, Ken. I can, and will, revoke these priveleges at any
    time, provided that you bring shame to the House of Ken. One wrong post and
    you will be slinking back to "kpg" faster than you can type it. Capiche?

    Briscobar, Aug 26, 2005

  2. lowdes

    Briscobar Guest

    giggity giggity

    Briscobar, Aug 26, 2005

  3. lowdes

    Consultant Guest

    quagmire

    Consultant, Aug 26, 2005
  4. lowdes

    catwalker63 Guest

    I still think it's a conspiracy! Y'all are picking on Neil 'cause he'll
    never remember he didn't lose all this stuff. And I saw JaR throw the
    last pair of pliers over the side!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Aug 26, 2005
  5. lowdes

    catwalker63 Guest

    Ooooooh! Pretty!

    catwalker63, Aug 26, 2005
  6. lowdes

    catwalker63 Guest

    We did that last weekend.

    Oh, didn't you get the invitation?

    catwalker63, Aug 26, 2005
  7. lowdes

    CBIC Guest

    I want pics. High resolution and lots of them. Or better yet, how about
    video?

    CBIC, Aug 26, 2005
  8. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 spewed across the ether:
    Hey! I BOUGHT the last pair! Sears was having a sale on Craftsman tools,
    and I bought a new cordless drill the very same day. I still have the
    receipt.

    I think you and Neil have something going on, always covering for him like
    you do. C'mon, admit it. Is there something you need to tell us?

    JaR, Aug 26, 2005
  9. lowdes

    stan Guest

    this is worse that the crap I come up with

    mork/stan/jobby/leapfrog

    stan, Aug 26, 2005
  10. lowdes

    Mike T. Guest

    Really? Well, I denounce MYSELF!

    That'll show everyone!

    Mike T., Aug 27, 2005
  11. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    no, I'm responsible for losing the other items... supposedly...

    Neil, Aug 29, 2005
  12. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    yes my gummint job pretty much covers my expenses and I have been
    donating my MCNGP paycheques to Ben Smith. The MS salary doesn't really
    make ends meet, you know.

    Neil, Aug 29, 2005
  13. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    The memory is the second thing to go. I forget what the first is...

    Neil, Aug 29, 2005
  14. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    of course she has the hots for me, all wimmen do. it's the lapel pins. They
    are completely under my spell when they see all those lapen pins.

    Neil, Aug 29, 2005
  15. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN! but I want proof first.

    Neil, Aug 29, 2005
  16. lowdes

    Jtyc Guest

    If that's the sh1t going on at your club house, I wanna join too.

    I just found out what happens at the clubhouse here... and I'm frightened.

    Jtyc, Aug 29, 2005