    KAT
    MCNGP# 29
    AMCNGP #7 (Cause I SAID So!)

    Kat, Aug 26, 2005

  2. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Kat spewed across the ether:
    Heh heh, C'mon over here little girl, I'll show you my gun, heh heh It's a
    repeater, heh heh, heh heh!

    JaR, Aug 26, 2005

  3. lowdes

    catwalker63 Guest

    I don't want a silencer. I want a pump-action shotgun.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Aug 26, 2005
  4.
    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [Twin-Engine MCNGP $46] *, Aug 26, 2005
  5. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    IDOT!?!?

    Thats what I get for letting you in, your out! out! out!

    lowdes, Aug 26, 2005
  6. YOU'RE an IDOT.

    mcngp #46 | mcngp.com - future home of the anti-mcngp

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [Twin-Engine MCNGP $46] *, Aug 26, 2005
  7. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    Where's the official MCNGP clue-by-four? Neil?

    Frisbee®, Aug 26, 2005
  8. lowdes

    Briscobar Guest

    Neil shouldn't be allowed to touch any of the MCNGP community items. First
    the Ferarri, then the confusion with JaR over the pliers, and now the
    clue-by-four. I gave it back to him, oh, musta been 2 weeks ago now. Can't
    believe he didn't put it back in the official MCNGP toolshed.

    Are we going to have to start having people sign for items when they take
    them? Come on, this is getting ridiculous.

    Briscobar, Aug 26, 2005
  9. lowdes

    Briscobar Guest

    Great!

    Then I hereby swear off any affiliation I have ever had with the group known
    as MCNGP. I will go to their website and remove my account. Lowdes, what is
    the web address of AMCNGP's website?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com claims to have seen the Loch Ness monster on several
    occasions.

    Briscobar, Aug 26, 2005
  10. lowdes

    Briscobar Guest

    Sheeeeeeit....ain't no way I'm joining a group that would let you two have
    guns. I'm not a pansy boy, but I do have a strange affinity FOR LIVING.

    Briscobar, Aug 26, 2005
  11. lowdes

    Consultant Guest

    only if the two of you wear skin tight leather and have a pillow fight while
    covered in baby oil

    Consultant, Aug 26, 2005
  12. lowdes

    CBIC Guest

    If that's the sh1t going on at your club house, I wanna join too.

    CBIC, Aug 26, 2005
  13. lowdes

    kpg Guest

    There was this silence...

    We lost the account because we did'nt have a website.

    We're a small lamer association - we can't affort IT guys
    and we don't know a thing abount websites.

    kpg, Aug 26, 2005
  14. lowdes

    kpg Guest

    I'll join if I can be AMCNGP #26 and you
    let me change my screen name to Ken

    kpg MCNGP0x22

    kpg, Aug 26, 2005
  15. lowdes

    MitchS Guest

    For you an H&K SOCOM .45 with silencer
    And for you a Magtech Doorbuster or Benelli Tactical 12 guage... your
    choice.

    MitchS, Aug 26, 2005
  16. oily leather tends to stink. If they omitted the leather requirement, it
    might be worth it.

    mcsb mcngp #46 | mcngp.com - the clothing optional resort for the rest of us

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [Twin-Engine MCNGP $46] *, Aug 26, 2005
  17. lowdes

    Consultant Guest

    cuz i roll like that

    Consultant, Aug 26, 2005
  18. lowdes

    CBIC Guest

    C you one straight up G

    CBIC, Aug 26, 2005
  19. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar spewed across the ether:
    We should just deduct this stuff from his MCNGP paycheck(que). Ghods know
    he'd hardly miss it!

    JaR, Aug 26, 2005
  20. lowdes

    Briscobar Guest