    Jtyc Guest

    you see, there's a bunch of paperwork you have to fill out,

    I really don't like so... I don't think I'm going to go anymore.

    Jtyc, Aug 25, 2005

  2. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, lowdes spewed across the ether:

    <fx="crickets.wav">

    JaR, Aug 25, 2005

  3. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:
    I'm a people person! What is wrong with yo....

    Nah. Not gonna go there today.

    JaR, Aug 25, 2005
  4. lowdes

    Jtyc Guest

    I'm a people person! What is wrong with yo....
    It's not that you're lazy, it's that you just don't care.

    Jtyc, Aug 25, 2005
  5. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc spewed across the ether:
    No, no, the pleasure was all on this side of the table!

    JaR, Aug 25, 2005
  6. lowdes

    Consultant Guest

    i think this is a great idea, it's both original and fresh. you have my full
    support!

    Consultant, Aug 25, 2005
  7. lowdes

    Guest Guest

    That is not true... I never sign off with MCNGP in my sig. But maybe my
    notoriety proceeds me...

    Guest, Aug 25, 2005
  8. I don't care if it's true or not, it's only five extra letters to type, and
    I can economize by not typing out my full handle.

    MCSB MCNGP #46 | mcngp.com - Brought to you by Microcephalic S. Bob

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [Twin-Engine MCNGP $46] *, Aug 25, 2005
  9. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    Yes you can!

    lowdes, Aug 25, 2005
  10. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    Great, welcome aboard!

    And yes you don't have to add
    AMCNGP to your sig, there is no reason for that :)

    lowdes, Aug 25, 2005
  11. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    Oh my, how horrible the newest member of MCNGP forgot to add that to his sig
    .. . .

    lowdes, Aug 25, 2005
  12. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, lowdes spewed across the ether:
    Can I join if I lie about who I am?

    JaR, Aug 25, 2005
  13. lowdes

    Consultant Guest

    awesome! do i get a lapel pin or certificate? am i #2?

    Consultant, Aug 25, 2005
  14. Ok. I too denounce the MCNGP and wish to join your group!

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [Twin-Engine MCNGP $46] *, Aug 25, 2005
  15. lowdes

    Jtyc Guest

    Ok. I too denounce the MCNGP and wish to join your group!

    I'm so cool I don't need either group.

    Jtyc, Aug 25, 2005
  16. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    Your in!

    lowdes, Aug 25, 2005
  17. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    Yes, you can be a double agent!

    lowdes, Aug 25, 2005
  18. lowdes

    Kat Guest

    Oooh, I have to get in on this- Can I play too? I want to be double
    agent, who doubles back and betrays the betraying country....I mean...
    hmmm. Can I have a gun?

    KAT
    MCNGP# 29
    AMCNGP #7 (Cause I SAID So!)

    Kat, Aug 25, 2005
  19. lowdes

    catwalker63 Guest

    Ooooooooh! Me too!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Aug 26, 2005
  20. lowdes

    Boris Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, lowdes spewed across the ether:
    Cool. Eeen zat case, I am Boris Shrinkwrapitov, famous international
    plastic thief. Feared by disposable picnic container owners from Inner
    Mongolia to Sequim WA. My life of polythene crime ees merely cover for true
    identity of AMCNGP agent spying on MCNGP. (Or was other way round?)
    Whatever.

    Anyway, please to be showink secret finger wave and sendink lapel pin and
    ice-scraper to usual address for secret stuff.

    Boris, Aug 26, 2005