    The AMCNGP!
    Anti Mean Certified New Group Poster

    All are welcome to join, execpt if you are a MCNGP

    lowdes, Aug 25, 2005

  2. lowdes

    Jtyc Guest

    All are welcome to join, execpt if you are a MCNGP

    That's discrimination my friend.

    Jtyc, Aug 25, 2005

  3. lowdes

    catwalker63 Guest

    I wonder if this one will last longer than Simpson's "League Table". I
    was so disappointed to see it was not there this weekend. <sigh>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Aug 25, 2005
  4. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    Of course it is . . . .

    lowdes, Aug 25, 2005
  5. lowdes

    Jtyc Guest

    Of course it is . . . .

    Ok. Just checking.

    Jtyc, Aug 25, 2005
  6. lowdes

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Good bloody god buddy!! How original of you!! Man, you are the first in the
    history of USENET who has come up with such a grand and scrumptious idea!!
    well done --- NOT!!!

    www.google.com the newgroups you luser/sucker/joe smo/baba louie!!!

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 25, 2005
  7. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    I didn't think it was that a great of an idea anyways. . .
    You don't make a lot of sense . . .

    lowdes, Aug 25, 2005
  8. lowdes

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    no.. !!! you lie fuggin' guy!!

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 25, 2005
  9. lowdes

    catwalker63 Guest

    You tell your dad I'm going to call my lawyer and he's going to rush you!

    catwalker63, Aug 25, 2005
  10. lowdes

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    =------ OFFICIAL MEMO --------=

    To attention of: Catwalker63

    Please be advised that my cousel will be in contact with your counsel
    regarding the a fore mentioned "rush" incident.

    Regards,
    Brigadier General Rowdy Yates III
    http://www.unionjackwear.co.uk/images/RuleBrit.jpg

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 25, 2005
  11. lowdes

    Kline Sphere Guest

    With great pleasure I'm pleased to announce the start of something
    The anti mcngp phase comes and goes, I think it first started around
    the time of eddiepox, yawn.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 25, 2005
  12. It began thusly:

    It concluded thusly:

    And the irony of what transpired is lost on 'lowdes', who obliviously wrote
    of the MCNGP:
    The genesis of greatness, born in the creative fire of lowdes massive
    intellect, spreads glorious wings and takes flight, achieves a spectacular
    height of 3 feet, and then plummets like a rock into a bottomless pit, only
    to be referenced the next time someone has a 'great idea'.

    Gonecratulations, Lowdes.

    Thank you for playing!

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    http://www.roblindman.com/

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [Two Fisted MCNGP #46] */, Aug 25, 2005
  13. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    Deer McBob,

    You need to start denoting your MCNGP membership in your sig, lest you be
    slighted by The Simpson and his League Table.

    Frisbee®, Aug 25, 2005
  14. lowdes

    CBIC Guest

    Oh no, Our esteemed group will be reduced to a shell of its former glorious
    self. Please don't start an AMCNGP. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Oh what the h3ll,
    do whatever you want. We'll survive just fine.

    CBIC, Aug 25, 2005
  15. I'll take note of the request, though getting recognition by the simpleton
    and his lamer table is not a very motivating incentive.

    MCSB MCNGP #46 | http://www.mcngp.com/ is going to rush you

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [Twin-Engine MCNGP $46] *, Aug 25, 2005
  16. lowdes

    Techie Guest

    But remember its one of the perks of membership in the MCNGP

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP # 21

    Techie, Aug 25, 2005
  17. lowdes

    Briscobar Guest

    Can I join your group if I denounce my MCNGP membership?

    Briscobar, Aug 25, 2005
  18. lowdes

    CBIC Guest

    Yeah right, like you can just denounce your membership. It ain't that easy
    pal.

    CBIC, Aug 25, 2005
  19. My thought here was, and boy does it give me great pleasure and please me to
    announce the start of something great, which I will claim is not so great
    later, but, my thought here was...

    We could retaliate against the overwhelming onslought of the vast numbers of
    AMCNGP upstarts (how many were there, one, or two?) by starting the AAMCNGP,
    the Anti-Anti-Mean Certified News Group Posters.

    And then I realised that the idea was not so great, partially because AAMCO
    might have a problem, and then we could run into other groups with acronyms
    for heads, and MCSE is a four letter word.

    MCSB MCNGP #46 | mcngp.com - FHOAW - future home of acronym wars

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [Twin-Engine MCNGP $46] *, Aug 25, 2005
  20. lowdes

    kpg Guest

    That's right.

    There's only one way out...

    and I know you don't want that....

    cause it's bad....

    really bad....

    you see, there's a bunch of paperwork you have to fill out,
    in triplicate., and have it notarized. And don't forget the
    TPS reports...I think you'll have to come in on Sunday.

    kpg, Aug 25, 2005