    lowdes Guest

    Great news we now have our 2nd member . . . .Consultant!

    Congrats and welcome aboard!

    lowdes, Aug 25, 2005

  2. lowdes

    Jtyc Guest

    Great news we now have our 2nd member . . . .Consultant!
    Can I be number 4?

    Jtyc, Aug 25, 2005

  3. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can be!

    lowdes, Aug 25, 2005
  4. He just likes to be #2.

    mcsb mcngp #46 | mcngp.com - dept. of lowdes sucks

    (was it rowdy with the attention whore graphic? can we see that one again?)

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [Twin-Engine MCNGP $46] *, Aug 26, 2005
  5. lowdes

    Consultant Guest

    i like to leave a number 2

    Consultant, Aug 26, 2005
  6. lowdes

    Consultant Guest

    thanks, i'm speechless. ok, i promise to carry out my duty to battle and
    outwit the mcngp in every post, to the best of my ability!

    Consultant, Aug 26, 2005
  7. lowdes

    MitchS Guest

    "You lie fvcking guy!"

    IF it is a guy that is.

    MitchS, Aug 26, 2005
  8. lowdes

    CBIC Guest

    YOU TRAITOROUS [email protected]!!!!!!1111111111111

    CBIC, Aug 26, 2005
  9. IBM, UBM, We All BM.

    /* Microcephalic S. Bob [Twin-Engine MCNGP $46] *, Aug 26, 2005
  10. lowdes

    Briscobar Guest

    In the hallway?

    Briscobar, Aug 26, 2005
  11. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    wow, this just gets funnier and funnier...

    Neil, Aug 29, 2005
  12. lowdes

    Consultant Guest

    funnier is not a real word.