AMCNGP: Examples from MCNGP (making people angry)

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Guest, Dec 31, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Dec 31, 2005

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    My aren't we just on the googlefest today? "Maggie" was and is a troll.
    Anyone who could not see that, including Paisley Skye (and unfortunately
    Politician Spock) was taken in by troll bait. Make an effort and read all
    of "Maggie's" posts and also "Son of Maggie." Then tell me you honestly
    don't believe they were trolls.

    Frisbee®, Dec 31, 2005

  3. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    You fsuking a$$hat. You can't read. That post CLEARLY says on the first
    post:

    "Poor Amy was only enquiring for information about those fine T3stK!ng
    study tools..."

    Whomever was offended had it coming to them so go fsuk a penguin.

    Lasher

    Lasher, Dec 31, 2005
  4. Guest

    Maggie Guest

    My aren't we just on the googlefest today? "Maggie" was and is a troll.
    Young Frisbee, I resent being referred to as a "Troll". The only "Troll" I
    know is the floozy check-out girl from Wal-mart who ran away with my last
    Husband.

    Now you tell you're MCNGP thugs to leave this nice fmsmcse chap alone or
    else I'll be back!

    BTW (this means "By The Way"), my son is very well and has recovered from
    the virus he contracted while opening some of the email's sent from you
    MCNGP scoundrels.

    Maggie

    Senior IT Infrastructures Manager

    Maggie, Dec 31, 2005
  5. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Thank you, Miss Row^H^H^HMaggie, it's always a pleasure. Glad to see things
    are working out well for you these days.

    Frisbee®, Dec 31, 2005
  6. Guest

    Maggie Guest

    I keep telling you people, I'm not rowdy; the valium the doctor prescribes
    for me keeps me very calm.

    Maggie, Dec 31, 2005
  7. Guest

    Guest Guest

    My aren't we just on the googlefest today? "Maggie" was and is a troll.
    won't waste my time.

    Guest, Dec 31, 2005
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    where in that page? point it out please.

    Guest, Dec 31, 2005
  9. Guest

    lowdes Guest

    Maggie would you like to join the AMCNGP group?

    lowdes
    AMCNGP#1

    lowdes, Dec 31, 2005
  10. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Nice.

    TechGeekPro, Dec 31, 2005
  11. Guest

    Lasher Guest

    Fusking read the page. Do you not know how to use a forum. You're
    reading the 9th page. Go back to the 1st page and read that. a$$hat.

    Lasher

    Lasher, Jan 1, 2006
  12. Guest

    Lasher Guest