    headquartered here in MN. The head IT guy taught our class also instructed
    us on "best practices" to pass the test... including [email protected] UHG! He
    was an MCT as well... Sad.... so sad....

    Guest, Jan 3, 2006

  2. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=
    PAH'TOEY

    did you forward a name to someone?

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006

  3. lowdes

    Guest Guest

    Nah... never got a chance... at that time... didn't know quite what he was
    talking about... at that time... I figured they were the same as
    trancenders... not actual test questions with WRONG answers. By the time I
    figured it out (after a little research... but no use of)... the class was
    over and he was long gone. I don't think he works there anymore though...

    Guest, Jan 3, 2006
  4. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=
    good.

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006
  5. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?= spewed
    across the ether:
    Wow.

    JaR, Jan 3, 2006
  6. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    Nah. C-P used a dictionary.

    JaR, Jan 3, 2006
  7. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    I was too stunned to reply, to. He really got me good there.

    Frisbee®, Jan 3, 2006
  8. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® spewed across the ether:
    Eerie. You could actually _feel_ the collective intelligence of the world
    drop a few points after that post.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110