    Best Buy China and Canada. They also own a company that isn't named
    Best Buy in UK.

    Lasher

    Lasher, Jan 1, 2006

  2. lowdes

    CG101 Guest

    Yes, but what about Brazil? Because I doubt even they would hire fmsmcse's
    [email protected] @$$.

    CG101, Jan 1, 2006

  3. lowdes

    Lasher Guest

    You don't know how stupid people are at Best Buy then.

    Lasher

    Lasher, Jan 1, 2006
  4. lowdes

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    ah, your sig..., i think you forgot something.

    Senior IT Infrastructures Manager
    And
    AMCNGP#3
    And
    43 and still living with my Mom.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 1, 2006
  5. lowdes

    DogOFMaggie Guest

    Bow! Wow! Bow wow wow!

    Dog Of Maggie
    CAMCNGP#1
    (Canine Anti-MCNGP)

    DogOFMaggie, Jan 1, 2006
  6. lowdes

    Lasher Guest

    Is this going to turn into the movie Psycho sometime soon where the
    Bates all are the same person?

    Lasher

    Lasher, Jan 1, 2006
  7. lowdes

    Guest Guest

    you talk to much, prove i've ever [email protected], and don't come with those "im
    sure" and blablabla.....

    Guest, Jan 1, 2006
  8. lowdes

    CG101 Guest

    I'll let you do that....tell me about an infrastructure you've designed or
    maintained. Doesn't matter if it's NT 4, W2K or W2K3. I would care more
    about that than discussing anything else. If you can do that to my
    satisfaction, I'll give you a cookie....if you can't you get nothing. Ignore
    the editorials.....just answer my request.

    CG101, Jan 1, 2006
  9. lowdes

    Guest Guest

    be more specific, do you want just words or documantion?
    remember therez nda to care about, so no company name can be mentioned.
    please do the same, so that you deserve some respect.

    Guest, Jan 2, 2006
  10. lowdes

    Guest Guest

    :

    wanna join AMCNGP??

    Guest, Jan 2, 2006
  11. lowdes

    CG101 Guest

    Ummm.......I would think that "documantion" (which I will refer to as
    documentation) would involve words, but let me be more specific. I want to
    know what you know about a typical Windows environment that you have worked
    on. When you start, I will ask questions about it. Think of it as a
    technical interview. Your responses will tell me if you're googling this
    information or not. In fact.....to make it easier on you, you post your
    resume/CV on here without your company's info or your personal info. Just
    dates, title of your Company X, and list of duties. Your transcript of your
    MCSE would be nice as well. Then I will see if you are technically skilled
    or yet another [email protected] monkey. I will have no problem doing the
    same....but you got to start it off, as I don't want to feel that I'm
    wasting my time. As we say in the US....the ball is in your court. You game?
    Man up!

    CG101, Jan 2, 2006
  12. lowdes

    Guest Guest

    ok mexican living in miami, will do asap.

    Guest, Jan 2, 2006
  13. lowdes

    CG101 Guest

    Nowhere near Miami....nor am I of Mexican descent....however I already know
    you're busy googling your alleged experience.....however I will let you
    prove me wrong. ASAP...would have meant done in that post. You're just
    nothing but a troll from the Amazon......who can't even spell MCSE let alone
    claim it as his.

    CG101, Jan 2, 2006
  14. lowdes

    Guest Guest

    you are so st0pid that could not wonder if i ever will put something here.
    of course not, you are gonna flame me anyways suck3r!!!! hahahah
    keep on waiting, i recommend you to lay down in a b3d.
    i don't care whatever you think or call me, you are a member of the j3rks'
    group.

    Guest, Jan 2, 2006
  15. lowdes

    CG101 Guest

    You're the flamer, flamer.....and I don't mean in NG. The fact that you
    can't demonstrate anything technical proves I'm right....and for that...I'm
    done with you and will continue to support/assist the MCNGP against you and
    other [email protected] @$$FSCKERS!!

    CG101, Jan 2, 2006
  16. lowdes

    Guest Guest

    I don’t have t ask you tho’ its free web.

    and no I have no idea what the f$uck this ‘AMCNGP†means? I am just browsing
    the net trying t gain some knowledge on IT field.
    =======
    MCNGP gAys are not the know it all!!! But sadly, the are the sucked all!!

    Guest, Jan 2, 2006
  17. lowdes

    Kline Sphere Guest

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 2, 2006
  18. Meow, Meow, Meeeooow!

    Cat Of Maggie
    FAMCNGP#1
    (Feline Anti-MCNGP)

    CatOFMaggie_8655666, Jan 2, 2006
  19. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    if you bring the booze, yer invited

    Neil, Jan 2, 2006
  20. lowdes

    Guest Guest

    i don't need to prove you any $hit you [email protected] mexican son.

    Guest, Jan 2, 2006