    Once again I'm please to bring number #3 into this group.

    Maggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Congrats, and keep going after those MCNGP!!!!!

    lowdes, Dec 31, 2005

  2. lowdes

    Maggie Guest

    Oh thank you, this had brought a tear to my eye.

    Senior IT Infrastructures Manager
    And
    AMCNGP#3

    Maggie, Dec 31, 2005

  3. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    Whoopth! Congrats, Maggie! Pics! Pics!

    Frisbee®, Dec 31, 2005
  4. lowdes

    SonOFMaggie Guest

    Can I join the AMCNGP just like my Ma?

    Son Of Maggie

    SonOFMaggie, Dec 31, 2005
  5. lowdes

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Oh sh1t! LMAOWTIMI!!! Now that's fusking rich!

    TechGeekPro, Dec 31, 2005
  6. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    Your in as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    lowdes, Dec 31, 2005
  7. lowdes

    SonOFMaggie Guest

    Look Ma I'm in too!

    Son Of Maggie
    AMCNGP#4

    SonOFMaggie, Dec 31, 2005
  8. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    Please consult with AMCNGP #2 for proper use of the homonym to "your." He
    has [email protected] and passed that exam.

    Frisbee®, Dec 31, 2005
  9. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    W00t! There's gonna be a party at the Maggie household tonight! Am I
    invited? I'll bring the booze!

    Frisbee®, Dec 31, 2005
  10. lowdes

    Guest Guest

    welcome dear.

    Guest, Dec 31, 2005
  11. lowdes

    Guest Guest

    sure thing, here you are #4!!

    Guest, Dec 31, 2005
  12. lowdes

    Guest Guest

    :

    think with me, who else, but an idiot, would call himself a geek???

    Guest, Dec 31, 2005
  13. lowdes

    Guest Guest

    the book says itz wrong to write like that, but since the language is formed
    when people use it, itz turning out to be normal, when you write for not
    formal texts.
    please, get into your mind you piece of crap.

    Guest, Dec 31, 2005
  14. lowdes

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Geek: a person who has chosen concentration rather than conformity; one who
    pursues skill (especially technical skill) and imagination, not mainstream
    social acceptance.

    TechGeekPro, Dec 31, 2005
  15. lowdes

    Guest Guest

    sh!t [email protected]:

    if you call yourself that, you are not worth it.
    it's only valid when it comes from other people.

    Guest, Dec 31, 2005
  16. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    You remind me of Compu-Pikachu.

    Frisbee®, Jan 1, 2006
  17. lowdes

    Lasher Guest

    People with Geek Squad at Best Buy.

    Lasher

    Lasher, Jan 1, 2006
  18. lowdes

    CG101 Guest

    Do they have Best Buy in Brazil? If so, fmsmcse should tell them they're all
    idiots.....then his brazilian buddies can make a carnivale out his @$$hole.

    CG101, Jan 1, 2006
  19. lowdes

    Guest Guest

    gAys are not the know it all!!! But sadly, the are the sucked all!!
    ----

    Guest, Jan 1, 2006
  20. lowdes

    Frisbee® Guest

    In a strange sort of way, there is much wisdom in that statement.

    Frisbee®, Jan 1, 2006