    Moz, or a plugin/patch needed?
    Thanks
    Pete

    Lambo, Dec 30, 2003

  2. I order products all the time from Amazon using Mozilla Firebird. Are
    you only having the problem at Amazon.com?

    : : b r i a n : :, Dec 30, 2003

  3. Lambo

    Lambo Guest

    Sorry- should have said I'm using Moz 1.5, and I get the problem on both
    .com and .co.uk.
    Pete

    Lambo, Dec 31, 2003
  4. Lambo

    commendowa Guest

    Funny you mention it. I have a similar problem, but I use firebird
    0.7. The buttons show up in checkout, but it takes 2 or 3 minutes for
    some reason.

    commendowa, Dec 31, 2003