Amazon Voucher x Vue

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Andre Fonini, Oct 13, 2004.

  1. Andre Fonini

    Andre Fonini Guest

    Andre Fonini, Oct 13, 2004

  2. Andre Fonini

    algreen_mail Guest

    Sono eguali? Hai provato i trascender test?
    Stai prendendo la 70-305 come me?
    Bye

    algreen_mail, Oct 14, 2004

  3. Andre Fonini

    Guest Guest

    Yes, i will make the 70-305 exam.

    Guest, Oct 14, 2004
  4. Andre Fonini

    Tong Guest

    Hi Andre,

    How did you get the $80 deal from VUE? Are you using it in USA?

    Thanks!
    -Tong

    Tong, Oct 14, 2004
  5. Andre Fonini

    Guest Guest

    Hi Tong

    I purchased from Vue (80 dollars), and i will use it in
    Brasil. I'm not understand why in Amazon the value is
    greater than 100 dollars. Maybe the answer is that have a
    difference value to determined country. I Don't know =).

    Regards

    André

    Guest, Oct 14, 2004