    Is the real exam more difficult than Trancender ?

    Best regards,
    pab

    Pab, Oct 26, 2004

  2. just take it

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 26, 2004

  3. Pab

    pab Guest

    Sorry ?

    pab, Oct 26, 2004
  4. just take it
    have confidence in your own abilities, so just take the exam.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 26, 2004
  5. Pab

    pab Guest

    Thanks but what about the comparaison between Trancenders and the real
    exam ?

    pab, Oct 26, 2004
  6. Thanks but what about the comparaison between Trancenders and the real
    Well, if you have so little belief in your abilities that need
    transcenders or the like of to pass these exams, well I'm sorry no one
    can help you.

    The people who use these products day in day out in a professional
    real world environment, will, make no mistake about it, find these
    exams easy, too easy. If they don't, they're just kidding themselves.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 26, 2004
  7. Pab

    Consultant Guest

    you will fail

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2004
  8. Pab

    pab Guest

    ????
    explain please.

    pab, Oct 26, 2004
  9. Pab

    Pab Guest

    ????
    explain please.

    Pab, Oct 26, 2004
  10. Pab

    Consultant Guest

    because you appear to be semi-retarded

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2004
  11. Pab

    pab Guest

    What more ??

    pab, Oct 26, 2004
  12. Pab

    Consultant Guest

    exactly

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2004
  13. Pab

    pab Guest

    No more .. ? it's very poor.

    pab, Oct 26, 2004
  14. because you appear to be semi-retarded

    only semi?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 26, 2004
  15. Pab

    pab Guest

    non pour toi c'est carrément hydrocépale

    pab, Oct 26, 2004
  16. exactly
    By any chance is your real name wong?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 26, 2004
  17. Pab

    pab Guest

    et toi

    pab, Oct 26, 2004
  18. Pab

    Consultant Guest

    l'avaler et avoir fermé la baise en haut

    Consultant, Oct 26, 2004
  19. only semi?
    oh great a frog.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 26, 2004
  20. Pab

    pab Guest

    no

    pab, Oct 26, 2004