    newsgroup to belong to or is there a better one out there?

    Thanks in advance,
    Donna

    1_Patriotic_Gal, Dec 14, 2003

  2. 1_Patriotic_Gal

    Chet Guest

    This is a good newsgroup for your purposes. Also, get involved in a local
    PC user group (http://www.apcug.org/) where you can keep up to date as well
    as be of help to users less educated than yourself. Not all computer clubs
    are the same so check out several if you need to.

    Chet, Dec 14, 2003

  3. 1_Patriotic_Gal

    derek / nul Guest

    It will be a good place to start, you may end up elsewhere.

    derek / nul, Dec 14, 2003