    transcript shows all the five exams, but only gives my
    certification status as MCAD!

    So who's going crazy, me or Micrsoft?

    Bob The Builder, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Bob The Builder

    Guest Guest

    You are.

    Guest, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Why?

    Bob the builder, Dec 18, 2003
  4. Bob The Builder

    Guest Guest

    No one is crazy, they need time to update the transscript.

    Guest, Dec 19, 2003
  5. In eM0$,
    Well, he still might be crazy, just not for this issue. <gd&r vvf>

    Cindy Winegarden, Dec 19, 2003
  6. Some times it takes a bit of time to register that you are certified. I
    would wait a couple of weeks before bitching about it to MS.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 19, 2003
  7. Bob The Builder

    Larry Guest

    For what it's worth...

    I took an exam one time and it didn't show up on my
    transcript right away - turned out to be a mixup with MCP
    numbers that Pearson VUE had to straighten out.

    At one point, I called the 800 number listed on the
    Traincert site and talked to one of the people there. One
    thing I remember her saying was that if something doesn't
    show up on your transcript you need to call them right
    away. After seven days (I think it was) they won't do
    anything about it.

    I realize your situation is not exactly the same, but I
    would suggest making the call now. Bitching may not be
    necessary, but waiting very much longer might not be the
    smart thing to do, either.

    Based on my experience, you'll get someone on the phone
    who actually knows what they are talking about and will
    try to be helpful.

    Personally, I found that quite refreshing.

    Larry, Dec 19, 2003
  8. Bob The Builder

    Tom Dacon Guest

    The problem is 70-315 and 70-316; they're basically the same exam (with
    minor syntax differences on the questions), so you only get credit for one
    of the two exams on the track. Someplace on the requirements pages it says
    this - I don't happen to know just where.

    Tom Dacon
    Dacon Software Consulting

    Tom Dacon, Dec 20, 2003
  9. Bob The Builder

    Guest Guest

    Well, the transcript site says it's underconstruction
    until Monday. So, maybe they are fixing it for you.

    Guest, Dec 20, 2003
  10. Bob The Builder

    kumar Guest

    lol. 70-315 is web applications and 70-316 is windows
    applications.. I dont think web and windows are same with
    small syntax difference..

    plz double check...

    kumar, Dec 20, 2003
  11. LOL guess I'm not the crazy one!

    315 is developing web apps with c#
    316 is developing windows apps with c#

    Hardly just minor syntax differences!

    I think you are confused, 306 and 316 only count as one
    credit, and similarly 305 and 315.

    Bob The Builder, Dec 20, 2003
  12. wibble wibble

    Bob The Builder, Dec 20, 2003
  13. Bob The Builder

    Kline Sphere Guest

    lol. 70-315 is web applications and 70-316 is windows
    Guess old Tom MUST already be an mcsd!!
    lol as well.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 20, 2003
  14. Bob The Builder

    Tom Dacon Guest

    Sorry about that. Had a brief case of mind-chatter there.

    Tom

    Tom Dacon, Dec 20, 2003