    (default about 4 seconds) to longer times by editing the registry or
    something?

    chaz

    chaz, Sep 18, 2003

  2. According to Windows Help, no. Personally, i'd go to Control Panel > Display
    setup to adjust the length of time they're visible, click OK then preview.
    Just don't move your mouse!

    Martin Francis, Sep 18, 2003

  3. chaz

    chaz Guest

    sorry i didnt mean the screensaver slideshow i meant the windows picture and
    fax viewer slideshow!!

    chaz

    chaz, Sep 19, 2003
  4. I know. Like I said, I don't think it's possible with the Picture/Fax viewer
    slideshow. The only Windows-inclusive function that allows what you want is
    the Screensaver.

    Martin Francis, Sep 19, 2003