Altering fonts and inserting symbols

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by LenS, Mar 4, 2005.

  1. LenS

    LenS Guest

    Some time ago, perhaps a year or more, I thought that I had read and
    saved an article about how to alter the appearance of fonts in email
    and/or in newsgroup articles. By that I mean converting the font to
    bold or Italic or underline using control codes or ALT keys.

    The same article also explained how to insert symbols such as the cent
    sign, copyright symbol and the R-in-a-circle registered trademark
    symbol.

    I've hunted through my text files and absolutely can't find the
    article.

    Can anyone give me this information or direct me to a site where I
    might find it?

    I'm running Netscape 7.0 under Windows 98SE on an elderly Dell
    Dimension L___r computer.

    I'll appreciate any comment or suggestions.

    -Len

    LenS, Mar 4, 2005