Alt.2600 Quality Control Committee

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by jk, Jun 24, 2004.

  1. jk

    jk Guest

    GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
    -------------------------------

    The User by the name "Alt.2600 Quality Control Committee" aka
    QualityControl-no-spam@alt.2600, regularly posts incorrect,
    misleading and damaging information.

    Reliance on the advice presented may result in irrepairable damage to
    your system and you are warned not to take anything seriously that
    this person posts.

    Exercise caution and DO NOT DISCLOSE YOUR E-MAIL under any
    circumstances whatsoever.

    To rely on the advice of this person could result in irreparable
    damage
    to your system.

    Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages
    only reinforce the desire for attention that provides motivation.

    Tracker

    jk, Jun 24, 2004

  2. jk

    Mimic Guest

    "jk" <> wrote in message
    > GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
    > -------------------------------
    >
    > The User by the name "Alt.2600 Quality Control Committee" aka
    > QualityControl-no-spam@alt.2600, regularly posts incorrect,
    > misleading and damaging information.
    >
    > Tracker

    HAHA I knew it.
    Now to exploit it.

    --
    Mimic

    Social Engineering - Because theres no patch for human stupidity.
    ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== ( www.hidemyemail.net )

    Mimic, Jun 25, 2004

  3. jk

    TROLL NOTICE Guest

    USENET POST WARNING
    ===================
    The User by the name "Tracker" aka "Debbie", aka VPNSISHACKERSSECRET, aka
    "snailmail", aka "mailbox", aka "hackingsecureit" regularly posts incorrect,
    misleading, and damaging information. To rely on the advice of this person
    could result in irreparable damage to your system. You are advised not to listen
    to anything that this person posts, and certainly to not attempt or believe
    anything this person advises. The following link provides additional
    information:

    http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm (sic)

    GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
    ===============================

    Any advice from a poster using the identity "Tracker" may contain dangerous
    nonsense, and should be immediately deleted from your computer.

    Do NOT contact this person by email!

    Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages only reinforce
    the desire for attention that provides motivation.

    Visit the fan club at:
    http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm (sic)

    RESPONSE TO THIS POST
    =====================

    No response to this post is needed - This thread is long enough already.

    RESPONSE TO FUTURE POSTS

    The first person identifying any additional post from the above mentioned
    individual should post this message. This should alert any newbie not familiar
    with this subject, as to the proper reaction to her drivel (sic).

    CONTENTS OF THIS POST

    Please note that the URL provided above is correct as spelled. The website name
    is spelled as chosen by its creator, who is not the poster of this advice.

    TROLL NOTICE, Jun 25, 2004