Al's been interviewed!

Discussion in 'Case Modding' started by bigal, Jan 27, 2006.

?

Should Big Al run for office now?

  1. Like Kerry, he's a legend in his own mind. That qualifies him!

    1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. This has gone too far. If he were in office, we shall be doomed.

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Can you imagine his office computer?

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Can you imagine his office restroom? Cold cathodes behind the toilet....

    4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  5. I'm sorry. Did you ask me a question?

    1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Oh, I thought we were just talking about the products then produce and not their business practices. Well in that case, yeah, they're pretty bad in that regard. But most big companies are guilty of crap like that.

    The Modfather, May 2, 2006

  2. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Dell is too, trying to rip ppl off when they dont buy online!!!

    Intel sells for crap loads to much for something so cheaply made!

    unholy, May 2, 2006

  3. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Hey Nathan, what PSU is in your machine right now? That Sunbeam Nuuo has been "currently dead" for a month. Something must be powering that beast.

    bigal, May 2, 2006
  4. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I think he's figured out a way to run his rig on methane from Kangaroo dung. :)

    The Modfather, May 2, 2006
  5. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    How did you know modfather.

    Works quite well, but i use Methane from a Gas Cylinder :)

    Nah i am using a Thermltake Toughpower 550, but it cant actually fit in the machine so theres no actual PSU in the machine just one sitting next to it :p

    unholy, May 3, 2006
  6. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Frankenstine like huh? Ugh, it's a ThermalBake, you're just asking for trouble.

    The Modfather, May 3, 2006