Al's been interviewed!

Discussion in 'Case Modding' started by bigal, Jan 27, 2006.

?

Should Big Al run for office now?

  1. Like Kerry, he's a legend in his own mind. That qualifies him!

    1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. This has gone too far. If he were in office, we shall be doomed.

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Can you imagine his office computer?

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Can you imagine his office restroom? Cold cathodes behind the toilet....

    4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  5. I'm sorry. Did you ask me a question?

    1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    You wouldn't be the first to put groovy lighting in a bathroom, the japs have been doing it for at least 5 years. They have toilets that spray LED-lit water onto your ass :|

    XhArD, Jan 31, 2006

  2. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    water into your ass :|

    unholy, Jan 31, 2006

  3. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    onto, into, whatever. They have also built computers into mounting brackets attached to the wall, and have sound effects to cover your splashes/other "embarrassing" noises :p

    XhArD, Jan 31, 2006
  4. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Didn't say it'd be original, just neat. Make it easy to find stuff in the dark. I've already seen the lighted toilet seat that's red when it's up and green when it's down and a lighted tp holder would be a nice touch. You could go to the crapper in the relative dark without worries. :)

    The Modfather, Jan 31, 2006
  5. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    In Australia....

    ...they like "no worries". At least, that's what I get from commercials on TV.

    I think for now I shall just sit tight, and not mod any bathrooms in my house. That's the one place I can still go for some piece and quiet....:booty:

    bigal, Jan 31, 2006
  6. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well then, modding it should help, use some sound dampening material on the door, install a big exhaust fan (it'll be quieter) and a nice big LCD in front of the throne. :)

    The Modfather, Jan 31, 2006
  7. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    dont forget the UV Fluid in the toilet water :)

    unholy, Jan 31, 2006
  8. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Gentlemen, what do you think about "Stapletron"?

    See new topic for continuation...

    Last edited: Feb 24, 2006
    bigal, Feb 24, 2006
  9. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    ok... seeing new topic.

    The Modfather, Feb 25, 2006
  10. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    No need to keep this a stickey. Big Al needs more room for current posts!:fluff:

    bigal, Apr 18, 2006
  11. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    curr-ent posts?

    unholy, Apr 22, 2006
  12. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Well, I'm not modding anything right this moment. I'm writing a few reviews for FastLaneHw. Check over there in a few days and look for mouse pad items....

    bigal, Apr 22, 2006
  13. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    mouse pad? what is a mouse pad?... wait i think i might have on of those with my olde ball mouse! :p

    unholy, Apr 23, 2006
  14. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0

    The Modfather, Apr 23, 2006
  15. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    As usual, you'll be impressed by my review. Patience grasshopper. Patience.

    bigal, Apr 23, 2006
  16. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I hop thy grass of which we do not speak.

    unholy, Apr 24, 2006
  17. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    er...ok. I'll take that with a grain of salt.

    bigal, Apr 24, 2006
  18. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I think he's refering to Ganja, but I could be wrong. Who knows with him? :)

    The Modfather, Apr 24, 2006
  19. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Ganja? what non sense are ye speaking of?

    It is of the grass which thy do not speak, not of the hop!

    unholy, Apr 25, 2006
  20. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Um, yeah, er, okay, right, whatever you say man. :)

    The Modfather, Apr 25, 2006