Alpine Ski Stores : Need Assistance

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by rajesha, Sep 25, 2003.

  1. rajesha

    rajesha Guest

    Can some one provide the answer for these questions :

    QUESTION 1:
    You are assigned to perform Quality Assurance on the software. Your
    specific job is to ensure that each modified vers1ion of every
    component is thoroughly tested before being accepted. How do you
    perform this testing? Drag and drop all that apply in the correct
    sequence
    A.Retrieve the latest version of source code
    B.Deploy it on the Test Server
    C.Perform regression testing
    D.Reject the new component if the test fails
    E.Install development tools in the staging server.
    F.Correct bugs on the Test Server
    G.Perform debugging

    QUESTION 2:

    Steps followed by the staff at the warehouse to fulfill order.
    PRINT REPORT --> CHECK CURRENT INVENTORY --> UPDATE ORDER --> SELECT
    ITEMS --> PRINT PACKING LIST --> PACK AND SHIP ITEMS.

    What is missing?

    A.Update Inventory
    B.Print Inventory
    C.If the item is not available, put it in the back order
    D.Inform the Sales Person, if the order is complete
    E.
    F.

    rajesha, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Hi, here is my answer for Question 1:
    A,B,C,D.
    E:Wrong:never install development tools on a test
    server.The test server must have the same setup as the
    production server.
    F:Wrong:Don't correct bugs on test server as it should be
    done on the development pc and then checked into
    sourcesafe and then tested on the test machine.
    G:Wrong:No debugging tools are installed on the test
    server. Should be done on the development machine if
    possible at all. It is possible in 98% of all cases.

    Good luck with the exam.
    /Lars.

    Lars in Copenhagen, Sep 25, 2003

  3. rajesha