    seeing or accessing the other computers but still allow internet
    connectivity. What would be the simplest way of accomplishing this. Is
    there something I can do in the wireless router settings?

    jared, Jun 11, 2007

  2. What make/model of wireless equipment do you use? This question might
    be better directed to a newsgroup which specializes in the
    administration of your particular wireless equipment.

    However, depending on the vendor, you might be able to enable an access
    control list so clients can only communicate with the gateway. On Cisco
    switches 'switchport protected' could also be useful if you have more
    than one wireless access point.

    Richard Giagnacovo, Jun 11, 2007

  3. Hi
    Give all the computers static IP ,and ban the None sharing computers by
    installing Software Firewall on the sharing computers. Most software
    Firewall let use the Trusted Zone to control LAN traffic.
    Or get a second Router, and segregate the public computers from the private
    ones.
    Wireless Segregation - http://www.ezlan.net/shield.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jun 11, 2007
  4. jared

    Joyce Guest

    I would email your router manufacturer for the troubleshoot problems, I had
    to with mine, and they helped me.
    JH

    Joyce, Jun 12, 2007