    loyola Guest

    allitcertkiller.com study guides now available for $22 for all
    microsoft exams

    loyola, Dec 14, 2005

  2. loyola

    Taylor Guest

    block this A$$Fuc&er crap.

    Taylor

    Taylor, Dec 15, 2005

  3. loyola

    Briscobar Guest

    Taylor,

    Just a couple suggestions here.

    1) Make sure you mung your email addy. I'm not sure if that's your real
    email addy or not, but if it is, make sure you change it. You don't want the
    spambots getting ahold of you.

    2) Get a newsreader. You probably have OE already, so you can use that.
    However, many people prefer XNews. Either way, they're both much better at
    reading newsgroups than Google Groups could ever be. You'll be doing
    yourself a huge favor.

    Briscobar, Dec 15, 2005
  4. loyola

    LRM Guest

    Bris! You are such an awesome guy! You are hero of the day.

    LRM, Dec 16, 2005
  5. loyola

    Briscobar Guest

    Yeah you want me.

    Briscobar, Dec 16, 2005
  6. loyola

    LRM Guest

    And you're humble too!

    LRM, Dec 16, 2005
  7. loyola

    Briscobar Guest

    Ya the ladies dig that.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768 vowed to kill my family if I didn't add a link to
    www.mcngp.com to my signature.

    Briscobar, Dec 16, 2005
  8. loyola

    Briscobar Guest

    Buzzkill, bro. Why you gotta bring up another dude when LRM is obviously
    mackin on me?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Sometimes, I feel that www.mcngp.com isn't treating me with the respect
    I deserve.

    Briscobar, Dec 16, 2005
  9. loyola

    Briscobar Guest

    Are you being a funny guy, here? The only "real pic" I've seen is the, ahem,
    large woman in the super sekrit site. If that's real, then bro, she's all
    yours. Somehow I suspect it's not.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com claims to have seen the Loch Ness monster on several
    occasions.

    Briscobar, Dec 16, 2005
  10. loyola

    Frisbee® Guest

    Uh... updates.

    You need to actually READ the site and not just post.

    Frisbee®, Dec 16, 2005
  11. loyola

    Briscobar Guest

    Uh, I saw the pic of the Supersized woman, but didn't realize it was a
    slideshow. Now I see the light.

    Good lookin' woman, she is.
    Don't you tell me how to do my job!

    Briscobar, Dec 16, 2005
  12. loyola

    LRM Guest

    Hey are you mackin' on me?

    LRM, Dec 16, 2005
  13. loyola

    Briscobar Guest

    Hell yeah, baby.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Git yer pansy-ass over to www.mcngp.com, 'fore I smack you wit dis 'ere
    tire iron!

    Briscobar, Dec 16, 2005
  14. loyola

    LRM Guest

    Nice

    LRM, Dec 16, 2005
  15. loyola

    Taylor Guest

    Briscobar,

    Why won't XNews show the post/flame titled "Test King IS Cheating,
    Jerry Mills"?

    Taylor

    Taylor, Dec 16, 2005
  16. loyola

    Taylor Guest

    nm, I figured it out.

    Taylor, Dec 17, 2005
  17. loyola

    Taylor Guest

    nm, I figured it out.

    Taylor, Dec 17, 2005
  18. loyola

    Taylor Guest

    nm, I figured it out.

    Taylor, Dec 17, 2005
  19. yep.

    I work at burger king making flame broiled whoppers.

    Lasher

    Lasher a.k.a. Taylor, Dec 17, 2005
  20. loyola

    LRM Guest