  1. loyola

    loyola Guest

    Allitcertkiller.com study guides are cheaper than realexamquestions.com

    loyola, Feb 20, 2006

  2. loyola

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Feb 20, 2006

  3. loyola

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 20, 2006
  4. loyola

    stryder Guest

    So, you're one of the guys that's taking the value away from the certs that I
    have worked so hard to get. Any idiot can pass the exams with the answers.
    Guys like you that use that type of cheater material should have all your
    certs pulled and not be allowed to get have a chance for anymore, EVER. I
    had spent a lot of time working toward my MCSE and then this fudgepack at
    work comes in and uses some crack site like that to pass all the MCSE exams
    one right after the other in a matter or a couple of months total. Then he
    gets a promotion and a better position. Guys like you are a disgrace to this
    segment of the industry.

    stryder, Mar 2, 2006
  5. loyola

    Briscobar Guest