  1. loyola

    loyola Guest

    Allitcertkiller.com study guides are better than realexamquestions.com

    loyola, Jan 9, 2006

  2. loyola

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Yes, Jesus loves you.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 9, 2006

  3. loyola

    loyola Guest

    like that

    loyola, Jan 12, 2006
  4. loyola

    Briscobar Guest

    Yeah, Jesus loves you "like that".

    Briscobar, Jan 12, 2006
  5. loyola

    Kline Sphere Guest

    like that

    wtf??? It speaks

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 13, 2006
  6. loyola

    Consultant Guest

    it's like this and like that and like this, you know

    Consultant, Jan 13, 2006
  7. loyola

    Consultant Guest

    you mean it's not some artificial intelligent program?

    Consultant, Jan 13, 2006
  8. loyola

    Kline Sphere Guest

    you mean it's not some artificial intelligent program?

    I believe you included the word 'intelligent' by mistake.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 13, 2006
  9. loyola

    Neil Guest