!!! All Posts On All Groups Are Missing loads Of Files Why Been likeit for a week?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by monkeyman, Jul 3, 2007.

  1. monkeyman

    monkeyman Guest

    monkeyman, Jul 3, 2007

  2. Danged if I know. We'll try harder.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 3, 2007

  3. monkeyman

    why? Guest

    Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 07:16:21 GMT

    Just a week?

    So you don't pay a lot of attention to the newsgroups,

    blueyonder.discussion.usenet
    blueyonder.support.usenet
    virginmedia.discussion.usenet

    or use the text server for non binary posts.

    If you mean the BY bin servers then try 6+ years it's been poor. I
    couldn't tell you how fast I subscribed to, at various times.
    a) Claranews
    b) Forte APN
    c) and now Giganews

    All much better then BY. Remember the BY bin stuff (+ general news) is a
    free service so don't complain about it. The servers themselves and
    storage is fairly impressive, just not with the huge mass of usenet
    postings.

    Get Giganews 99.99% (more than) complete and 120 days.

    Me

    why?, Jul 3, 2007

  4. I *don't* think it's your lame news client at all.

    --

    http://tinyurl.com/35r7xx

    If: Your girlfriend's hairdo was once ruined by a ceiling fan,
    or you think a woman who is "out of your league" bowls on a
    different night of the week, or you've been married 3 times
    and still have the same in-laws,

    then, you *might* be bona-fide trailer trash!

    Bucky Breeder, Jul 3, 2007
  5. monkeyman

    TruDatNigga Guest

    sorry.....my fault.....won't happen again.....I knew I forget to put in all
    those loads of files.

    TruDatNigga, Jul 4, 2007