    It happened also on Mozilla 1.6, as far as I remember.

    Can anyone help?

    Thxs

    Mandrake, Apr 25, 2004

  2. That happened to me recently when the installation of an extension in
    Mozilla 1.6 went awry or something. I ran the Mozilla installer again,
    skipping the "delete third-party plugins" step and everything returned
    to normal. It's worth a try.

    Caffeine Junkie, Apr 25, 2004

  3. Mandrake

    Mandrake Guest

    Caffeine Junkie a exprimé avec précision :
    Thank you for such a prompt reply.

    I'll make the test right now

    Mandrake, Apr 26, 2004
  4. Mandrake

    Mandrake Guest

    Didn't work... same symptoms

    Mandrake, Apr 26, 2004
  5. Leonidas Jones, Apr 28, 2004
  6. Mandrake

    Mandrake Guest

    Leonidas Jones avait énoncé :
    Just reinstalled 1.6 and got rid of the problem. I just kept the
    bookmarks.

    Thxs anyway

    Mandrake, Apr 29, 2004