    a printer?

    Thanks

    John

    John, Jun 5, 2004

  2. John

    Thor Guest

    http://tinyurl.com/332s7

    here is the HP multifunction product page. You could get one of the
    4000-series multifunction devices (4215 or 4110), which uses a feed-through
    type document scanner, or get one of the models that has a flatbed scanner,
    but also features an automatic document feeder, so you can feed multiple
    pages to scan, even with the flatbed. (7130, 7110, 6110, 5510)

    Thor, Jun 5, 2004