    bla bla". I'm curious if anyone has actual criticism about this particular
    book.

    Thanks

    Clint, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Clint

    Eric Guest

    1. It's too big.

    2. It tries to cover everything, but doesn't succeed.

    It might be of some value to some people, but I prefer to get custom
    books for each subject. I want to focus on one thing and learn it well.
    Then I'll move to the next subject.

    An all-in-one book might be OK for people who already have some
    experience with these subjects?

    Eric, Jan 12, 2004