    What can this be and how can I fix it? Please help, this is driving me
    nuts! :)

    George

    George Bush, Aug 10, 2004

  2. Wouldn't one million x one bazillion make your icons very *small*?

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 10, 2004

  3. George Bush

    Jamco Guest

    VERY small

    Jamco, Aug 10, 2004
  4. George Bush

    GFG Guest

    Go to Control Panel and Display. In there you can find advanced settings for
    icon sizes etc. Before doing that you might want to try just right clicking
    on your Desktop.

    GFG, Aug 10, 2004