All done! Now MCSE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by RickiLC, Nov 24, 2003.

  1. RickiLC

    RickiLC Guest

    Just wanted to thank everyone for the support and help over the MCSE!

    Passed my 70-219 today to get my MCSE.

    I took Net inf design as my design, AD design and managing a 2k network as my
    electives!

    216 is a beast but if you study hard, know your stuff and use it then you
    should be okay.

    Transcenders worked well for non-design stuff but good for understanding.
    Don't rely on them though!

    Take the 210 + 215 together or the next day.

    Good luck everyone and thanks again!!

    Ricki Chandler
    CNA MCP MCSA MCSE!

    RickiLC, Nov 24, 2003

  2. RickiLC

    David Guest

    Well Done!
    MCSE is a marathon course and finishing it deserves respect!

    David, Nov 24, 2003

  3. RickiLC

    Gil Ribeiro Guest

    Great going!
    I'm doing my final 2 exams next week. Wish me luck!

    Cheers,

    Gil Ribeiro

    Gil Ribeiro, Nov 24, 2003
  4. RickiLC

    RickiLC Guest

    Thanks & Good luck Gil!

    RickiLC, Nov 25, 2003
  5. RickiLC

    slimak Guest

    Thanks & Good luck Gil!

    Good lock :)

    Whish me luck too... in friday i will take the first exam - 70-210...

    slimak, Nov 25, 2003