  1. All Certification exams available at very low price plus free stuff
    provided to the customers. Check it out at www.exams.ws with money back
    guarantee.

    exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification, Sep 27, 2006

  2. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Cerebrus Guest

    Don't dare change the subject !

    Cerebrus, Sep 27, 2006

  3. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    kpg Guest

    As Cerebrus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    kpg, Sep 27, 2006
  4. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Guest Guest

    :
    Expires: 27/09/2024 8:24:58 PM

    Guest, Sep 27, 2006
  5. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    kpg Guest

    As OTHMAN once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    ! You know the day you're going to expire?

    kpg, Sep 27, 2006
  6. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Frisbee® Guest

    DuoDeciJuly 9th, eh?

    How many days does DuoDeciJuly have again?

    Frisbee®, Sep 27, 2006
  7. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    JaR Guest

    He's past his "best by" date now.

    JaR, Sep 27, 2006
  8. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    CBIC Guest

    www.deathclock.com

    It's full of crap though. I answered truthfully and it said I should be dead
    by now.

    CBIC, Sep 27, 2006
  9. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Guest Guest

  10. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    kpg Guest

    As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    maybe you are...bwahahaha

    kpg, Sep 27, 2006
  11. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    kpg Guest

    As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    December 23, 2048

    I can live with that.

    kpg, Sep 27, 2006
  12. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Guest Guest

  13. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    CBIC Guest

    I always knew h3ll would have flourescent lights.

    CBIC, Sep 27, 2006
  14. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Frisbee® Guest

    Dude, you need to keep that ticker going just six more days beyond that so
    you can help me celibrate my 90th birthday.

    Hahahah, I crack myself up sometimes.

    Frisbee®, Sep 27, 2006
  15. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    kpg Guest

    As Frisbee® once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    Well...I'll be 91 then.

    Heck...we'll go to Vegas.

    kpg, Sep 27, 2006
  16. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    LRM Guest

    I'm checking out on a Saturday! WTF! Saturday, July 21, 2035. I had no
    special plans that day anyway.

    LRM, Sep 27, 2006
  17. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Neil Guest

    Friday January 21, 2000...but I'm sadistic

    Neil, Sep 27, 2006
  18. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    kpg Guest

    As LRM once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Great! We can all get together and compare liver spots.

    kp "I'll show you mine..." g

    kpg, Sep 27, 2006
  19. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Frisbee® Guest

    Man, you didn't even make it to the 21st century.

    It was Y2k that killed you.

    Frisbee®, Sep 27, 2006
  20. exams-braindumps-mcse-ccna-certification

    Neil Guest

    actually, I think it was all of the rumours about y2K that killed me. As
    far as I'm concerned, WHY NOT 2K?

    Neil, Sep 27, 2006