    default. But the next one down is always the icon for SeaMonkey. After that
    they're in order. How do I get SeaMonkey to play fair and line up
    alphabetically? Thanks.

    rfdjr1, Apr 5, 2007

  2. rfdjr1

    Freiddie Guest

    Here's the rule:
    {Important Icons} then follows {Icons in C:\Documents and Settings\All
    Users\Desktop} then follows {Icons in C:\Documents and Settings\[Your
    User Folder]\Desktop}

    Important Icons are My Computers, My Docs, Network Places, IE
    SeaMonkey probably is part of the Shared Desktop Icons while all
    others are not so it is often in front.
    You can find out by going to the folders mentioned above.
    Maybe that's why SeaMonkey doesn't "play fair".

    Hope that helps,
    Freiddie
    http://fei.yuanbw.googlepages.com/
    http://freiddy.blogspot.com/