    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Star Trek is what sets Nerds apart from Geeks :p Nah, not really. Only if you're really, really obsessive like my sister is with Metal Gear Solid 3 :p

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe... so what do geek like and what do nerds like??? star trek and star warz???

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    No, a Geek is someone who knows about computers and suchlike. a Nerd is someone who has a really high IQ, has a pocket protector, always carries a calculator and has names like "Troy the Destroyer" in online games :p

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    So i am a geek then, and so be u laurence tyson me and pretty much the rest of the people in the forums ????
    the only Nerd i know is Brody... :D (hes a guys from our school he fits into the nerds perfectly)

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    yeah, everyone on this forum is a geek :)

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    then we are all normal so others are geeks and we aren't haha twisted inverse physcology

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You were joking, right? About not knowing what Star Trek is? If not then you must live in a bubble.
    Geeks are vastly superior to nerds. You can't tell a geek by looking, geeks are intelligent but can also be cool whereas nerds are intelligent and unable to be cool no matter what they do.

    The Modfather, Sep 17, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe so true :D
    Yes i was joking bout the star trek thingy... or was i??? :p

    unholy, Sep 17, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    hehe, guess what nathan. youre a nerd :p

    XhArD, Sep 17, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ok Ok, stop using real names this instant! It's confusing, who's Nathan? Who's who? I'm lost... Somebody get me a score sheet!

    The Modfather, Sep 17, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I'm Ross, Nathan is Unholy, Mike is Mik30r5 and someone else, I'm guessing you, and I don't know anyone else on this forum :) lol

    XhArD, Sep 17, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    This thread is way to off topic, and there are too many posts to delete... so instead, *closed*.

    Silverstrand, Sep 17, 2005