    anything else.

    Thanks peeps!

    mm

    monomaniac1, Feb 2, 2007

  2. monomaniac1

    Grappletech Guest

    You could go with one of the high end Dells, HP's, etc. and get the same
    specs. But I think the Alienware machine would be about the same price
    and have better resale value due to its name/cool case. Are ya crunching
    video/music? Or just playing video/music? Because you don't really need
    a top end machine unless you're processing/crunching video/music. If you
    had like a $1000 machine, you may not notice any difference between that
    and a $3000 Alienware machine.

    Grappletech, Feb 2, 2007

  3. monomaniac1

    babaloo Guest

    Aliewnare is now owned by Dell.
    Do you need to know anything else about them?

    babaloo, Feb 3, 2007
  4. monomaniac1

    monomaniac1 Guest

    I would really like to buy something non-Dell. I had a Dell and once
    when I called support, I did not get a person from the U.S. I had a
    very difficult time communicating with her. I would rather get
    support in the U.S. and moreover, get a machine MADE in the U.S. I
    hate Dell.

    monomaniac1, Feb 5, 2007
  5. monomaniac1

    monomaniac1 Guest

    Can you offer an alternative? (specific, as in model #)

    monomaniac1, Feb 5, 2007