    Richard Guest

    There is no need to keep posting the same message.
    This is not an online live chatroom.

    Richard, Jan 24, 2005

  2. Richard

    Parko Guest

    No.

    Parko, Jan 24, 2005

  3. Richard

    Alex Guest

    Apologies, however apparently blueyonder were having problems with the
    posting. I checked the server status after the post didn't appear for the
    second time.

    http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/GetStatusTicketAction.do?ticket=73119
    36

    Any answers to my original post would be greatfully received:-

    When using expedia.co.uk a lot of the images do not load properly. They come
    up in blocks with a red 'x' inside. The calendar doesn't work either, nor do
    the 'virtual tours'. I know it's not a site problem because it works on
    another computer. Any suggestions?

    Thank you,
    Alex

    Alex, Jan 24, 2005
  4. Richard

    Yddap Guest

    In
    Set up a 2nd usenet connection using " text.news.blueyonder.co.uk "
    as your server , normally one or the other works properly
    The server you are using " news.blueyonder.co.uk" is /will have backlog
    problems
    :)

    Yddap, Jan 24, 2005
  5. Richard