    Geforce4 ti 4200
    Kingston HyperX 512mb
    Ultra X-Connect UV Green Power Supply

    m1k30rz, Jun 21, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    Blazin Trav

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    Not enough lighting, WM could be better...

    Blazin Trav, Jun 27, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Ya, he actually took out the lights cause they were too bright. haha, he is a loser. :p (hope he never joins the forums or see's this...)

    Silverstrand, Jun 27, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    lol. no matter what if they were bright or not, shoulda leave it in there and see what we gots to say.

    Technoholic, Jun 27, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    man, no lights that would stink, even my Wrokstation has lights (in the fans) :D, and it also has a Mount for a cathode :D including the invertor and switch :D, sunbeam tech :D

    unholy, Jun 28, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Now that's even nicer! :D

    Technoholic, Jun 28, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    you confusing me stop stop it, no stay away foul demons, my head is mine....!

    unholy, Jun 28, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Better now? :p

    Technoholic, Jun 28, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    is that supposed to mean i insulted his case, or i have a better case... i am confused!!!!!

    unholy, Jun 28, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    A better case. =)

    Technoholic, Jun 28, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    Ciger

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2005
    Messages:
    28
    Likes Received:
    0
    I agree needs more Light at least run some LED tubes :lol:

    Ciger, Jun 28, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    i reckon he needs to get a few strings of EL wire :D and wrap his PSU :D thats what my next PSU Mod it :D (Part 2)

    unholy, Jun 29, 2005
  13. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Likes Received:
    0
    Cool, I'm looking forward to see it. :D

    Technoholic, Jun 30, 2005
  14. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    only for the ATX connector though :D the rest would be hard :| as i am doing a sick mod :D with just a Hint like the X-Connects :D

    unholy, Jun 30, 2005
  15. m1k30rz

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    0
    That noob should stick the lights back in!!!

    Flukemanguy, Aug 11, 2005
  16. m1k30rz

    Genaio

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    0
    Haha you put Alex's rig on!!! I cant believe how much dust he has in that thing. I remember when we opened it up and we picked up this giant chunk of solid dust off of his video card. Good times...
    He does need a new case real bad.
    Silv3r I need to borrow your camera so I can post my rig.

    Genaio, Sep 16, 2005
  17. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hahaha his rigs up cause he enter the Contest :D
    That much dust means he be loosing alot of hurtz :p (just kidding)

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  18. m1k30rz

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined: