    Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

    Steve
    southiowa

    Steve IA, Nov 9, 2004

  2. I get the same message occasionally. No idea what the cause is.

    NoMoreMrNiceGuy, Nov 10, 2004

  3. It often means that there is a malformed email, probably spam, stuck in
    the server. Sometimes it may right itself, often it loops.

    If your ISP has a web interface for mail go there and delete any
    supicious looking email. This usually fixes it.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 10, 2004