    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.dvdverdict.com

    Aaron J. Bossig, Oct 3, 2004

  2. Its still the same changed version of the song. Other then that, the
    film remains the same outside of a few minor enhancements - namely
    a few more details added to the backround on a few scenes (like the
    stars twinkling at night). Nothing big, so go buy it and enjoy. :)

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Oct 3, 2004

  3. Aaron J. Bossig

    bugsy57 Guest

    I've been searching and I can't find a reference to the song lyric changes
    refered to in the OP.

    Can someone enlighten me please?

    Many thanks,

    Dave

    bugsy57, Oct 3, 2004
  4. It's still changed, your life is still ruined, and you have GOT to be
    kidding us.

    Derek Janssen (y'know, I'm actually beginning to believe these people
    are *serious*...)

    Derek Janssen, Oct 3, 2004
  5. "Where they cut off your ear, if they don't like your face.
    It's barbaric, but hey, it's home."

    Found it on Google in about 10 secs. ; )

    PhattyBoombatty, Oct 3, 2004